Welcome from the WiSE Learning Community Transfer Peer Mentor
Hi! My name is Alison and I am a junior in Food Science! I am your 2013-2014 Transfer Peer Mentor!
The transition to a new university can be overwhelming and a bit scary. I am here to help you with your first year at ISU and will help you become a successful student. Being a part of the WiSE community will provide you with many benefits that include fun social activities, job shadow opportunities, help with your resume and course planning, net working opportunities, tutoring and much more!
As your peer mentor I can provide many services to you:
- I will hold fun activities to meet others
- Answer any questions about ISU, classes, etc! Anything, just feel free to ask me!
- I am available for one-on-one chats
- I will help you network with other students and professionals!
- Plus so many more opportunities!
2013 Transfer Learning Community Coordinators and Peer Mentor
|First Name||Last Name||Position||Telephone|
|Janelle||Aimi||Transition Programs Coordinatoremail@example.com|
|Alison||Brooks||Transfer Mentor||Food Sciencefirstname.lastname@example.org|